Taking Hanoi Vietnam Volunteer Adventure trip in Vietnam is the best way to immerse in local culture, learn more about farming works & angriculture practises for Group Volunteer in Vietnam
Agriculture & Farming Work Camp in Vietnam
Location: Rural Hanoi, Vietnam
Start Date: Flexible for private group
End Date: Flexible for private group
Topic: Agriculture and Farming
Type of work: Farming activities and animal care
Number of volunteers: 10
Age range: 18 – 60 years old
Participation fee: $495
Single supplement: $85
• Accommodation at local homestay & Hanoi Old Quater based on twin share/double room in Hanoi (02 nights)
• Meals as indicated (B= Breakfast, L= Lunch, D= Dinner)
• English speaking local guide
• Tours and transfers by air-conditioned vehicle
• Sightseeing fees and permits during guided time
• Service charge and current government VAT tax
• Halong bay tour 2 days 1 night
• Gift to local family on the handover day
• Vietnam Visa
• VISA stamp fee at the arrival airport (US$45.00 pay at custom check-in)
• Drink and personal expenses
• Flight tickets from/to Vietnam
• Early/late check in/out service at hotels (surcharge if request)
• Services and Meals and Drinks other not mentioned in itinerary
• Laundry, telephone calls and expenditure of a personal nature
• Travel Insurance (Compulsory)
Day 1: Upon arrival in Hanoi, participants get picked up and transported to the volunteer house in rural Hanoi. Volunteers participate in program orientation and brief introductory class to Vietnamese language. (L, D)
Morning: Volunteers will engage in cow aided soil ploughing, learn how to cut grass for feeding cows and transplant baby rice into rice fields.
Afternoon: Perfect timing for volunteers to pick up MG snails on rice fields and feed pigs.
Day 3: Participants will have a chance to learn all tricks concerning adequate soil preparation as well as how to produce the organic fertilizer.
Day 4: Throughout the day, participants will be in charge of watering vegetables and feeding pigs. Additionally, a traditional cooking class will be organized as a part of dinner preparation.
Day 5: Participants will get the amazing opportunity to teach English language at the local high school and will culturally interact with students. Later in the day, grass cutting and cow feeding will be assigned.
Day 6: This day is reserved for bailing water from local canal in order to catch fishes as well as helping local farmers with planting potatoes and other vegetables.
Day 7: Volunteers will enhance their skills in vegetable planting with the aid of local farmers. Further, feeding and bathing pigs is planned for this day. In the late afternoon there will be a farewell party with the host family, followed by the karaoke entertainment in the evening.
Day 8: Fully dedicated to Hanoi tour in order to explore this splendid city.
Days 9 and 10: Specifically reserved for magnificent Halong Bay cruise tour.
The principal aim of this project is to support the local Vietnamese community through structured work camp activities executed by an international group of volunteers. Primarily, local inhabitants will benefit largely from getting help for daily farming obligations. This experience will enable you to explore and learn about animal feeding methods in order to obtain fully organic products. Additionally, you will get extraordinary opportunity to teach the English language in local school, enhancing students’ communication and pronunciation skills.
You will have a chance to help the homestay family in promoting the program through generously providing a feedback, photos, or testimonial video.
Sustainable agriculture volunteering project in Vietnam will enable you to engage in a variety of agriculture-related activities, such as soil preparation, planting, crop cultivation, fields irrigation, harvesting and product processing. Besides these activities, you will be assigned responsibilities pertaining to animal care that include feeding, bathing, and related tasks to ensure animal well-being.
In case you are interested in online marketing, there will be plenty of tasks available, such as market research, organizing, reaching out to target population.
- Excellent opportunity for learning about sustainable farming through direct impact and involvement with community.
- Cultural immersion into splendid rural nature and relaxing Vietnamese countryside.
- Hands-on farming activities and taking care of animals.
- Raising awareness of local communities and cultures through involvement and contribution to sustainable farming.
During the evenings, a number of leisure activities will be at your disposal. Suggested leisure activities include:
- Online marketing for promoting the work camp and local homestay;
- Video production focusing on capturing the project essentials;
- Blogging and article writing;
- Book reading in tranquil environment or watching TV;
- Socializing with locals and improving Vietnamese language skills.
The volunteering project takes place on a farm that is about 30km away from Hanoi, the capital of Vietnam. The main features of this countryside setting are breathtaking rice fields, tranquil atmosphere, and traditional organic farming. This fabulous location will provide you with plenty of fresh air, opportunities to eat delicious local food, interact with the local community and replenish with new energy.
You will be accommodated in a double/twin shared room within a homestay, which is only 10 minutes of pleasant walk away from the farm where all work takes place. Accommodation is equipped with a WiFi connection, air conditions and modern toilet. This living arrangement will allow you to interact with locals on a regular basis and gain the profound understanding of Vietnamese traditions, culture and lifestyle. In case you prefer staying at a hotel or a guest house, we encourage you to contact us in advance.
The program will provide you with 3 healthy meals per day; breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Any special food requests, vegetarian or vegan diets, will be accommodated.
Book now Hanoi Vietnam Volunteer Adventure Trip today and make your dream trip come true